Monday 6 June 2016

Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies

Cookies are my partners favourite and as I have mentioned before, he is a big lover of peanut butter, so seeing's as I'm the best girlfriend, I decided I would whip him up a mid-week batch. I usually experiment and play around with the flavours and these ones contain dark chocolate and some sea-salt to bring out those rich flavours!




Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies

Ingredients

1 cup peanut butter
2 tsp. baking powder
2 eggs
1 cup granulated sugar
3 tbsp. cocoa
1 tsp. sea-salt
100g dark chocolate chunks



Method


Preheat the oven to 200oc and greaseproof 2 baking trays.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, then add the sugar and baking powder until combined.
Add the peanut butter and ensure it is incorporated well before adding the cocoa and chocolate chunks. Place the mix in the freezer for 15 minutes, then using teaspoons or an ice cream scoop, place 6 lumps of dough on each tray before baking for 12 minutes in the oven.
Leave the cookies to cool on the tray for 10 minutes before removing them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments and Feel Free to ask Questions...