Tuesday 29 March 2016

No-Bake Healthy Brownies

I am obsessed with this reciepe, it is amazing!
I am on a health kick at the moment, I can currently on a Ketogenic Eating Plan, which is basically a carb free/sugar free diet. However I am having massive chcocolate cravings, which is hardly surprising as I do have such a sweet tooth. I can across a reciepe, which gave me an idea for this one. It was a recipe for no-bake flapjacks, and as much as I like flapjacks, I love a brownie, as you can tell from the amount of brownie recipes I have on here!
Anyway, I have fiddled and brewed up the perfect recipe, for healthy, dairy free, gluten free, Paleo and Keto, no-bake brownies! 
I must mention, they are freezable so if you don't think you'll manage them all at once then you can freeze them! Happy days!

Ingredients 
1/2 cups Sultanas
1 1/2 cups flaked almonds
1/2 cup salted peanuts
10 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp water
1/4 cup honey
2 tbsp vegetable oil 
4 tsp vanilla 


Method
1. Arm yourself with a food processor: whizz the sultanas, almonds, 6 tbsp cocoa, 3 tsp vanilla, 2 tbsp water, the ingredients will be sticky and clumpy, but don't worry, it's meant to look like that!
2. Prep a tin with cling film: I use a loaf tin, then flatten the mixture into the tin, press hard to flatten, then place in the fridge.
3. In a bowl, mix the 4 tbsp. cocoa, 1. Tap. Vanilla, honey and oil, until combined. Pour over the base of the brownies, then place back in the fridge for 2-3 hours. 
4. Slice to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments and Feel Free to ask Questions...