Wednesday 23 March 2016

3 Ingredient Ice-Cream

This recipe is absolutely amazing, its so easy, so quick, inexpensive and absolutely delicious. I am an absolute ice-cream monster, I love it, and I love ice-cream which has big bits of stuff in it (you know what I mean). I love Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream, as they are so delicious, with lots of yummy brownies and cookies inside, however, now I have discovered this recipe, I have been experimenting my hear tout and trust me once you've made it once, you'll never buy any again!
The best thing about this recipe is that it can be any flavour you want, you could have 5 different flavours running through your ice-cream. I really cant rave about it enough.
This recipe was shown on Saturday Kitchen, by James Martin: I almost didn't try it- im so glad I did!

Ingredients

600ml Double Cream
8 tbsp. Honey
100g Icing Sugar

Filling Ingredients: I used Peanut M&M's but you can literally use anything.

Method

  1. Pour the cream into a bowl and using an electric whisk, thicken the cream for 1 minute.
  2. Add the honey to the bowl and whisk for another minute.
  3. Add the icing sugar and your filling of choice and combine.
  4. Pour into a Tupperware box and place in the freezer to harden for 3-4 hours.
You can add flavours to your ice-cream, such as vanilla or even swirl into some peanut butter!

Have fun with this recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments and Feel Free to ask Questions...