Friday 26 February 2016

Creme Egg and Oreo Brownies



I have got such Brownie fever at the moment, I have been experimenting like mad, I love them. These ones are my boyfriends favourite, which is good for me because they are easy to make and they taste so good, better than any I swear. Easter is right around the corner so it is imperative you get on the crème egg baking now! One thing I do love about this recipe, is that it is very simple but also there are limited ingredients involved, so the process instantly becomes a lot easier. I served this brownie up with ice-cream as a valentines day dinner dessert for my boyfriend, the proof was in the pudding, he was a gentleman all evening!!

Crème Egg & Oreo Brownies

Ingredients

400g Nutella
1/2 Self Raising Flour
2 Eggs
3 Crème Eggs
200g Crushed Oreos

Method

  1. Start by preheating the oven to 180oc. Prepare your hand mixer or stand mixer.
  2. Place the Oreos in a food bag, and bash into crumbs.
  3. Place the eggs and the flour in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth, add the Nutella and whisk again until smooth.
  4. Add the Oreos and whisk again.
  5. Pour into a square tin and bake for 20 minutes.
  6. Whist the brownies are baking, slice the crème eggs in half and then half again.
  7. After 20 minutes, remove the brownie tin and place the crème egg on top, spacing nicely, then bake for another 10 minutes.
  8. Serve on there own or with ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments and Feel Free to ask Questions...